By joining our group you agree to adhere to any and all rules outlined in the guide. Breaking any rule here will come with swift action on behalf of the group and could lead to banishment depending on the severity of the circumstances. We know rules are boring but they are necessary so we may all enjoy this game together.
Group Chat / Contact
- No discrimination, bullying, racism or politics.
- Our chats are a no rant zone. We are all happy to see that you are there for each other, but please keep ranting to personal chats and not the public domain. A simple ask for a rant buddy will surely bring forth many who want to help you in private.
- Respect others and treat them how you wish to be treated.
- Curse words and other non PG-13 subject matter may be present, but players cursing in excess or otherwise getting carried away will be removed. Anything NSFW must be labeled as such.
- Links to outside pages are acceptable, but you cannot send actual files in the chat window.
- Voice chat is available and everyone is welcome in the general chat to talk about whatever they wish. However, please be considerate of others occupying voice subchannels.
- Please understand abusing our channels by advertising your own ARPG or other ARPG's will result in removal from our Discord server. We do not come into your Discord server and display such disrespect, please do not do it in ours. We have worked very hard, as have every other ARPG to build a player base. Our servers deserve to remain on topic, that topic being Felvargs.
- Look at the various chat channels and select one based on your needs. (IE. Advertisements > to the advertisements chat window).
- Discussions revolving around pet breeding vs. pet adoption, covid, and politics, are strictly forbidden in all our Discord channels.